Tel-Aviv



Tel-Aviv beach. Almost every evening, after trainings - beach, warm sea nice weather, swimming to the sun during sunset... Sunsets in TA are extremely beautiful.. Just sitting at beach and watching it was pleasant beautiful... peaceful.... country where non stop war is going on seemed more peaceful then heaven. I love that city.



Old Jaffa - Street of Capricorn. Zodiac streets are impressing. Pity I didn't find Capricorn's 5, but it must be amazing to have such address - Capricorn st. 5
From absolutly modern city I felt into old, eastern town with such beautiful streets and good mid eastern food. I was happy. There also is bridge of wishes with zogiac signs. One has to hold his own sign, look at sea and make a wish. I did it, but it didn't became true yet... Lets wait?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

До свидания

Внизу Сванетия